A solar panel is a collection of solar cells. Lots of small solar cells spread over a large area can work together to provide enough power to be useful. The more light that hits a cell, the more electricity it produces, so spacecraft are usually designed with solar panels that can always be pointed at the Sun even as the rest of the body of the spacecraft moves around, much as a tank turret can be aimed independently of where the tank is going.
Our solar panels are proficient in working, equipped for solving the energy crisis in Pakistan, and useful for the clients from multiple points of view. Solaxo mission is to provide alternative sources of electricity which create minimal effort power and individuals don’t need to pay substantial bills. Solar System is the best solution of electricity crisis in Pakistan and the most effective renewable energy source without damage the environment as well.
Solaxo provide two types of solar panels-
- Monocrystalline Silicone Solar Panels
Monocrystalline panels as the name suggests are created from a single continuous crystal structure. A Monocrystalline panel can be identified from the solar cells which all appear as a single flat color.To make solar cells for monocrystalline solar panels, silicon is formed into bars and cut into wafers. These types of panels are called “monocrystalline” to indicate that the silicon used is single-crystal silicon. Because the cell is composed of a single crystal, the electrons that generate a flow of electricity have more room to move. As a result, monocrystalline panels are more efficient than their polycrystalline counterparts.
Advantages of Monocrystalline
- Monocrystalline solar panels have the highest efficiency rates since they are made out of the highest-grade silicon.The new panels convert more than 22% of sunlight into electricity.
- The 72-cell, 270-watt prototype incorporates newly developed enhanced technology that will eventually be scaled into volume production.
- 19.7% module-level efficiency and a nominal power output of 330 watts.
- Monocrystalline silicon solar panels are space-efficient. Since these solar panels yield the highest power outputs, they also require the least amount of space compared to any other types. However, monocrystalline solar panels produce marginally more power per square foot of space used in an array and so.
- Monocrystalline Panels have a long lifespan i-e 25+ years
- Monocrystalline solar panels tend to be more efficient in warm weather.
- Polycrystalline Silicone Solar Panels
Polycrystalline or Multicrystalline are a newer technology and vary in the manufacturing process.Polycrystalline solar panels are also made from silicon. However, instead of using a single crystal of silicon, manufacturers melt many fragments of silicon together to form the wafers for the panel. Polycrystalline solar panels are also referred to as “multi-crystalline,” or many-crystal silicon. Because there are many crystals in each cell, there is to less freedom for the electrons to move. As a result, polycrystalline solar panels have lower efficiency ratings than monocrystalline panels.
Advantages of Polycrystalline solar panels
- The process used to make polycrystalline silicon is simpler and cost less. The amount of waste silicon is less compared to monocrystalline.
- Polycrystalline solar panels tend to have slightly lower heat tolerance than monocrystalline solar panels.
- Polycrystalline solar panels will tend to have a higher temperature co-efficient than solar modules made with mono cells. This means that as heat increased output for this type of cell will fall less. However, in practice these differences are very minor.